Mergers and Acquisitions Practice
HELPING CLIENTS GROW THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Merger and Acquisition services are the core of Peter J. Solomon Company’s advisory services. In mature economies or sectors, growth companies must acquire to meet their strategic and financial objectives. Growth through internal development will not usually be sufficient to create or sustain shareholder value.
So, after listening carefully to our clients, our goal is to work with them to stimulate creative strategic solutions; so whether the situation is a merger, acquisition, sale or divestiture, our clients achieve their strategic objectives. Our knowledge and networks created over many years by our experienced managing directors add value to clients in the resulting merger transactions.
PJSC’s merger and acquisition services include:
- Evaluating potential financial and strategic alternatives
- Developing appropriate merger, acquisition or divestiture strategies and criteria
- Identifying potential acquisition or divestiture candidates
- Analyzing financial characteristics of the transaction
- Performing detailed valuation analyses
- Initiating discussions with acquisition targets and potential buyers
- Structuring and negotiating the transaction
- Advising on financing
- Closing the transaction
|As the exclusive financial advisor, PJSC helped position Cost Plus to receive the best and highest offer, managed an expedited diligence process and negotiated key terms of the transaction.
See the case study